- homemadeMBA, at the moment, intention is not to explore and/or produce a kind of MBA alternative framework or package, there are many aspects to an MBA but for now I wish to focus specifically on economics and finance.
- general learning theories – on previous blog, used to put more general thoughts but not really looking to do this now, although cannot explore homemadeMBA without running into knowledge and technology
- mobile learning – definitely not! Don’t wish to look at the why/how learning using mobile. Any experimentation will be more in a ‘garage science’ kind of way, and if its not fun it has no place here
- providing recommended lists of tools / technologies – it doesn’t mean that I’m not going to mention any but if you are looking for either business or learning tools, my personal recommendation is Jane Hart’s C4LPT – I would be lost without it.*
- exploring economics, physics, maths theories, philosophy, psychology and trying to understand where they fit /how they influence the current economy
- investigating what ‘free’ means and how it relates to the current economy
- random / wild experimentation and thoughts
- random bits of design and web coding as it seems to emerge
* If you’re looking for advice on social learning and different technologies that can be used, Jane Hart is also an Elgg guru, her advice has recently helped us out so much with a project at the university.